CLIENT SUCCESS DIRECTOR
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: CSD
Do you love sports? Have you a history of clients singing your praises? Do you dream about how to put your passions for sports and strategic account management together into your day-to-day role? Now you can! InStadium is looking for a client success lead for our growing book of accounts.
The ideal candidate is an experienced media professional with a proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and programs that promote retention and loyalty. This role requires an analytical thinker with a strategic focus and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results.
This client-facing role requires exceptional communication and presentation skills with a customer-care focus. A high degree of self-confidence and solid interpersonal skills are required to succeed in this role. The position will function as a trusted advisor to sales and management on overall client satisfaction and provide leadership amongst the team ultimately responsible for the execution of all InStadium programs. Some travel (to client meetings and to out-of-market sporting events), nights and weekend work is required. This role reports to the COO and currently has one (1) direct report.
- Plan and lead the execution of multi-channel programs as well as provide managerial oversight and guidance for more standardized flighted media executions
- Manage, coach and develop staff directly responsible for the execution of any InStadium programs
- Lead development and execution of strategic media and measurement plans across display, video, audio, mobile and social
- Develop measurement strategies (attribution, intercept studies, etc.) aimed at showcasing achievement of brand awareness and/or purchase goals
- Develop template and customized activation concepts to maximize client revenue potential, and strengthen network and strategic partnerships
- Manage channel partners that provide additional media opportunities for our clients
- Source new channel partners that will provide value to future clients and InStadium and/or facilitate recommended activation opportunities in proposed campaigns
- Refine and implement a consistent customer care program that covers the timeline from verbal commitment through renewal conversations
- Proactively escalate any client issues or concerns to ensure rapid resolution and client satisfaction
- Record client communications in company CRM
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 7+ years relevant experience in a marketing, account management or customer service role with a minimum of 1+ years of direct management responsibilities or team leadership experience
- Keen ability to understand clients' business goals, to anticipate current and future needs and help determine the ideal solution.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and analytics to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing ideation in order to generate or grow business with clients and prospects.
- Previous responsibility developing, analyzing and leveraging primary research studies.
- Familiarity with the development and execution of mobile and social media advertising campaigns.
- Capacity to be self-motivated and achieve goals, sometimes with minimal supervision; comfortable asking for help and open to clear direction.
- Experience using CRM systems, Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
InStadium is the nation’s largest fan engagement platform, leveraging partnerships with more than 425 professional and collegiate sports teams across the country. Powered by live sports, we create compelling brand engagement opportunities for Fortune 500 clients on game day at more than 675 stadiums and arenas, and beyond - through rich mobile and social programs tailored to live sports fans. Join our growing team in Chicago!