NATIONAL Account executive
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Account Executive - National
Do you love sports? Have you never met a quote you didn’t crush? Have you dreamed about how to put your passions for sports and strategic sales together in your day-to-day role? Now you can! InStadium is looking for a sales champion to own one or more national territories.
The ideal candidate understands the nuances of selling media to both the agency and client, and is adept at developing and cultivating client relationships that result in revenue growth. This client-facing, hunting role, requires proven ability and a solid base of industry contacts. You understand how media budget decisions are made, and you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of clients and prospects to understand how InStadium will solve their business challenges.
- Sell InStadium’s suite of platform solutions (in-venue media at stadiums and arenas, mobile geofencing and retargeting, social media engagements, and custom content integrations) to Fortune 500 brand advertisers and agencies
- Prospect, qualify, close and scale revenue-generating relationships with advertisers and agencies within assigned territory
- Persuasively communicate InStadium’s offerings and unique value-proposition to advertisers and agencies
- Deliver proposals that exceed advertisers and agency marketing objectives and expectations
- Develop and maintain relationships at all personnel levels within agencies and brands, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s organization, needs and revenue potential
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and client retention
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market.
- Proven sales success with a minimum of 3-5+ years total experience in OOH advertising and/or media outside sales to major and national clients.
- Understands strategic, consultative and client-centered selling techniques with focus on building partnerships with clients.
- Can develop campaign recommendations, and prepare and deliver presentations. Comfort presenting to individuals at all levels in the organization as well as large groups.
- Experience with cold calling new businesses and building a book of business.
- Capacity to be organized, self-motivated and driven to succeed and achieve goals, sometimes with minimal supervision; comfortable asking for help and open to clear direction.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% and entertain clients on nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of the TV/online/mobile advertising industry and data a plus.
Please indicate experience with any of the following verticals:
- Consumer Electronics
- CPG/Packaged Foods
- Financial Services/Insurance/Credit Cards
- Travel & Leisure
- Technology/New Economy
InStadium is the nation’s largest fan engagement platform, leveraging partnerships with more than 425 professional and collegiate sports teams across the country. Powered by live sports, we create compelling brand engagement opportunities for Fortune 500 clients on game day at more than 675 stadiums and arenas, and beyond - through rich mobile and social programs tailored to live sports fans. Join our growing team in Chicago!